Tuesday, April 20, 2010

December 3, 2009

Opinion's and ideas:

Everyone has them- you will not always find support where you'd most likely expected it. Make sure support is not necessary for your survival in this decision. Make sure you have a firm grip on reality and stay strong to your beliefs. I keep remembering that God rewards a good heart, or so I've been told.


The dates are set for insemination, now we wait for the period to end and ovulation to start. We are ALL so very excited to start this journey. My life is starting to feel very special to me. Not that is was not before, but a deeper sense of self and full of pride... It feels invigorating.


December 27, 2009:

I'm ovulating... now we go in for insemination tomorrow. FYI, Ovulation kit is very helpful! I had my ovulation all off- go figure I was able to get pregnant two times prior.

Procedure take less than 5 minutes, and were on our way back home to celebrate Christmas in a different light.


No comments:

Post a Comment